Door sticker “Sunset beach”
Door sticker “Sunset beach”
- original design, hand-painted in watercolor, acrylic or ink and signed.
- decorate all your interiors. Can fit all doors.
- strong, waterproof, washable. Easy to install and cut to your needs.
- Can be relocated without damaging your surfaces.
- Size in cm (height*width).
- Additional information
- Questions & Answers
Decorative door stickers
Decorate all your interior doors with this peel & stick sticker.
Ina De Saint Andéol is a French artist. She finds her inspiration through her travels around the world, and offers you these unique and diverse styles.
- All designs are hand-painted and printed on demand, before being shipped.
- Each design is designed to embellish all your interiors. Ideal for decorating your living room, bedroom, corridors and furniture.
- High quality prints that will brighten all your interiors.
- Very easy to install, the paper is self-adhesive and can be easily relocated on all smooth surfaces.
- Very quick to install with a width of 90 cm by 204 cm high. The paper can be cut to fit all your doors.
- This PVC paper is waterproof, washable and can be relocated.
- This self-adhesive wallpaper is suitable for all doors with a smooth and non-porous surfaces.
- Original design, hand painted in watercolor, acrylic or ink.
- Decorate all your interiors in an instant.
- Does not damage your media.
- Repositionable, during installation and on a new support.
- Durable, waterproof, washable.
- Different sizes to fit your needs.
- Easy to install. Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Product delivered in a solid cardboard tube to avoid damage during transport.
- Tube size is 100 cm long by 7 cm diameter.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
204 X 63 cm, 204 X 73 cm, 204 X 83 cm, 204 X 90 cm
This product comes with a detailed installation instructions. The removable self-stick wallpaper can be applied to all smooth, non-porous surfaces.
Equipment required: a squeegee, water and dishwashing liquid, a cutter if you need to cut
• Clean the surface thoroughly. • With a sponge and dishwashing liquid, thoroughly wet your surface.
• Position your wallpaper starting from the top.
• Lift about 10 cm from the top of the protective film and place it on the top of your support.
• Start sticking to the top of your surface and gradually remove the protective paper from the back down.
• Scrape the surface of your adhesive paper to remove air bubbles as you go.
• Move the squeegee up and down and from the inside out to remove air bubbles.
The wallpaper can be peeled and repositioned in case of error. All our papers can be repositioned during and after installation, even on a new surface!
The size of my wall is a bit complex, will I be able to cut it? • You can cut it with a cutter after installation to fit the more ackward dimensions of your surfaces.
Can I relocate it easily?
• Of course, this peel & stick wallpaper is easily repositionable, if you make a mistake or want to change your support.
I am a tenant, can I leave with my product? Will it not damage the wall?
• You can reposition it in all your interiors without risk of damaging the surface, it can be easily adapted to your new interiors, on all smooth surfaces. Simply follow the instructions provided for the installation or removal of the product.