Velvet leopard decoration cushion cover
All printed cushions are signed with the artist’s name. They are printed on both sides with the same design and framed with colored piping.
On your sofa, in your living room, in your dining room, and even on your beds, these decorative cushions will also embellish all your interiors! Elegantly placed on your sofas, they will surprise and highlight all your atmospheres.
The blue is deep, and the velvet is very pleasant to the touch. It is thick and of good quality.
This high-end quality leopard decoration cushion is chic and trendy.
Are you looking for a gift idea? This blue velvet leopard cushion will make a strong impression amoung your friends and family.
Avantages Housse de coussin décoration léopard :
- Soft, thick and pleasant velvet.
- Unique and original design.
- Signed by the artist.
- Perfect print of the painting on velvet with premium colors.
- Design print on both sides and framed with colored piping.
- Original gift idea: decorative cushion in leopard velvet.
- This cushion is available in 3 sizes: 45x45cm; 35x55cm and 60x60cm.(18 in x 18in and 14 in x 22 in and 24 in x 24in)
- It is also available as a bed runner: 85x200cm (24.5 in x 79 in)
Made in France:
Our brand Ina de Saint Andéol is proud to presentits products made in France. A choice guided by our desire to offer quality products, and support for local artisans.
All paintings are handmade by the artist. She puts in all her know-how as an artist to bring you all the emotions in each brushstrokes.
In addition, Ina De Saint Andéol has 20 years experiences as an interior designerand has worked for a long time with luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton.
She also puts all her expertise to offer you styles and tones that are very trendy and in vogue. She combines her two passions to offer you her best products,combining quality and elegance.
Shipping Cushion cover leopard decoration:
Your Leopard decorative cushion covers will be delivered very quickly to your home upon receipt of your order between 2 to 3 days in France, and 5-6 days abroad depending on the country.