Printed Placemats – Branch Placemats (per 4)
These Printed placemats (Branch) were created and painted by hand; then signed by Ina de Saint Andéol.
Placemats in an organic style allows our imagination to wonder …
This painting was done by hand in watercolor. The branch with a wood made of leopard patterns is full of whimsical flowers and fruits. It offers us appetizing pears, red-hot pomegranates and sparkling strawberries. Let yourself be carried away by this creative mixture, by the painter’s imagination. Place your beautiful dishes on this floral arrangement which will add a touch of art to your tableware.
In every detail,Ina De Saint Andéolsurprises us, reveals her patience with the watercolor brush. She transports us in time, the time when we savor the magic of thoroughness and detail.
These placemats will brighten up your tables, highlight your dining art, with friends or family. A timeless design guaranteed to offer surprises and wonder!
Dare the original, dare the unconventional colors for your decorations!
These high-end branch placemats are chic and timeless. They are made of thick and soft vinyl, which will not scratch.
They are very easy to maintain. You can rinse them directly and roll them up in your drawers.
Are you looking for a gift idea? These branch placemats will make a strong impression amoung your friends and relatives.
Advantages of branch placemats:
- Sold in sets of 4 abstract placemats
- Made of thick and soft vinyl, they are very practical and resistant.
- Lightweight: Theycannot be scratched, and roll up for easier storage.
- Waterproof:ideal for outdoors as well.
- Unique and original design: design printed on vinyl.
- Signedby the artist.
- Perfectly Printed placemats (Branch) with bright and quality premium colors.
- Original gift idea
- On a table with family or between guests, these placemats will add
a cutting edge for your table setting!
Shipping of branch placemats:
Your Printed placemats (Branch) will be delivered very quickly to your home upon receipt of your order between 2 to 3 days in France and 5-6 days from abroad.